Ethan and I are headed off to Camp tomorrow. We are excited, nervous, uncertain what to expect, and eager. We know that God is going to do great things, but we also know it will be stretching for us. We go into the week already tired from a busy month, but we trust that God’s strength will sustain us.
Here is how you can be praying for us:
- Pray for all the kids who are there over these 5 days of camp, that God would be working in their hearts.
- Pray for wisdom as we help the kids from our local church interact with all the kids from the village churches
- Pray for Ethan as this is a huge step for him! Pray that he would continue to connect with the kids from our church and strengthen those relationships.
- Pray for me, that I would remain calm in the chaos and that God would grant me the language skills I need for the week.
- Pray for health and safety.
Carolyn Gaupo says
Andi, thanks again for a good reminder and direction for our prayers. We get so caught up in your and Joel’s ministry that I think we (at least I) forget how much this might affect the kids. I will definitely include Ethan and the camp kids in my prayers. Blessing to you and him for this week at camp.