That moment when
- When you get told to come back a week later with all the same documents that you already have because getting it done in one day would be “too easy”
- When you go to the tailor to pick up your clothes don’t realize until you get home that the snaps were sewn on wrong
- When you get lost going to a place you have been to plenty of times
- When your kids go in for a normal cleaning and word braces gets thrown out along with a bill of how much it will cost!
- When you make careful plan of how to get done what you need to get done in the time allotted and then sickness throws you for a loop.
- When you show up for a quick visit only to realize it was supposed to be an all day affair
- When you come home from a day away to find your trees cut down in front of your house
- When you are told your papers will be ready in a few hours and then in a few days and then in a week and all you can do is shake your head and keep coming back.
- When you get a ticket for carrying stuff on top of your car and then next day get one for carrying things inside your car.
- When you go to the bakery and it is inventory time and you have to wait 20 minutes before you can buy your one piece of bread.
- When you go to get money out only to find all the ATM’s in town out of money.
- When you go to buy black fabric and get home and realize that it is really dark brown.
- When you go at 1:30 to eat lunch at a “restaurant” only to find out the cook hasn’t shown up yet.
Life sure does have a lot of hiccups. Things that can either ruin your day or just make you shake your head and laugh. I wish sometimes that I was better at doing that latter.