As we traveled away on vacation we praised God as a family for so many things.
We praised God for
- An amazing view
- Beautiful Beaches with warm water
- Peaches, strawberries, avocados, fresh orange juice…oh I could go on
- Cool evenings and nice breezes
- A swimming pool and air conditioning for the hot days
- So many different adventures…the pictures will tell this story best
- Being a tourist and letting our guard down for a moment to just be who we are
- Ruins and stories of histories once lived
- Markets with so many beautiful things
- Time with family, a treasure that is priceless
You see this trip was a gift to us. All we had to do was find a place with in the budget given. I can look back and see how God orchestrated it all. For me, it demonstrates his goodness. It was a blessing he picked, in a time before we even knew how much we could use it. It was all him. It was him reaching out and saying enjoy this my child and boy did we ever. We are coming back refreshed, renewed, and ready for the fall ahead of us.
For those who enjoy pictures here is just a small taste of God’s Goodness…
Be on the look out for a little more of what is coming this fall…