Being a church planter is not a task that can be accomplished by any single individual. While I will have co-workers physically working along side of me, there are still ministry roles awaiting fulfillment. Church planting requires the body of Christ working together to reach the unreached with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It takes a team of like-motivated men, women, families, churches, and organizations who take Christ’s command to make disciples seriously. There are those who will physically go and reach the unreached, those who will contribute financially to reaching the unreached, and those who will fervently pray for the unreached.
Will you partner with me?
There are several ways you can become a ministry partner.
- PRAYER PARTNER – You can become a prayer partner by subscribing to my ministry newsletter and being faithful to pray for the prayer needs listed within.
- FINANCIAL PARTNER:
- PROGRAMMED GIVING – You can help fund the ministry through regularly scheduled giving (ex. monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, etc.). See details below for more information on how to give.
- SPECIAL PROJECTS – You can help when special projects or large needs arise which require additional funding.
- ADVOCATE – You can partner by introducing me to others who are interested in missions or by facilitating a group presentation. Contact me for more details.
- OTHER – If you have any addition skills or resources that you believe would aid in reaching the unreached please feel free to contact me.
Tax-deductible receipts are valid only in the USA. Contact us for information about tax-deductible receipts for other countries.
Other Ways to Give
Set up monthly Electronic Funds Transfers from your bank account.
To give by phone using a credit card or debit card, call 866-547-2460.
312 W. First St.
Sanford, FL 32771-1231
Make your check payable to “Ethnos360” and include a note that says your gift is for this missionary’s ministry.