Here are our items for Praise and Prayer for March 2011
Items for Praise:
- • Those who so faithfully and graciously stand with us in praying for and supporting our ministries in Paraguay.
- • The pastors and members of the Host Churches that are partnering with us in helping new missionaries.
- • The trip to the Aché colony for their church dedication.
Items for Prayer:
- • For Randy’s, Ithie’s, and Luciane’s ministry of teaching, guiding, and helping new missionaries. We have fourteen, at the moment and more on the way. :- )
- • For Randy’s diabetes control and use of his insulin pump.
- • Wisdom in use of time– to understand moment by moment what the Lord wants us to do, and what NOT to do. Our Asunción team is short handed and things are VERY busy. It has been hard to keep up with correspondence and keep people regularly informed about our ministries here, and all that the Lord is doing.
- • Laurie – her ministry as the president of the school board at the Christian school many of our kids attend. They are looking for a General Director and teachers for the 2011-2012 school year starting in August.
- • Laurie – ministry taking care of our NTM Guest House.
- • Laura – as she finishes up her last semester at school. She is planning on staying with us in Paraguay for a year after graduating. Pray she can find a job.
- • Ryan – continued growth and wisdom as he walks with the Lord, safety as he drives a propane truck, studies at the Univ. of Wisconsin, Waukesha, and is involved in his church.
- • Derek – as he works at Camp Redcloud in Colorado and looks to the Lord for future plans.
- • Ongoing: We haven’t heard any more about what will happen with the fellow that is trying to sue us for the motorcycle accident from a year-and-a-half ago. Randy was found to be not at fault, but now we need the municipality to rule that the motorcycle driver was at fault. Otherwise the lawsuit will probably proceed.
- • The Ache and Chamacoco churches, leaders, and believers.
Staff and teachers needed for the 2011-2012 school year
beginning the end of July 2011 for the Asunción Christian Academy where Laura and other NTM MKs attend and where Laurie is the NTM Paraguay representative and president of the school board:
- • General Director
- • High School Math
- • High School English
- • Jr. High Math
- • Jr. High English
- • Jr. High Social Studies
- • Jr. High Science
- • Elementary