1. It tells the story of their need for Christ.
2. It raises funds for finding new people groups.
3. It challenges people to get involved
4. It connects us to each other.
5. It makes people laugh.
6. It helps people pray.
7. It helps us understand the big picture of the ministry.
8. It helps us understand the perseverance involved
9. It gives insight to different cultural perceptions.
10. It connect people to effective training.
11. It helps us celebrate the small moments of victory.
12. It shows how everyone is needed.
13. It awes us as God goes above and beyond our expectations.
14. We share the joy of Christ across cultures.
15. It tells the story of changed lives.
16. It casts vision for the future.
17. It helps the next generation take their place in missions.
18. It gives you an opportunity to step into missions.
19. It gives you an excuse for inspirational binge-watching.