Mom had kyphoplasty back surgery on the 5th.
I’m writing this from the waiting room in the Sanford (FL) Hospital. Mom fell again, this time fracturing at least two vertebrae in her mid and lower back. The neurosurgeon is doing microscopic surgery to insert cement to stabilize the brittle crushed bone(s), hoping to not need to fuse them. This is expected to be a 2-hour procedure. Hospital rehab will likely follow. As the eldest son, I’m trying to coordinate and inform siblings in Brazil, Canada, Missouri, Mississippi & around Florida as to mom’s condition and future needs.
When we get back to Alabama, we need to move our things out of our home by the end of November, for our house-sitter to be able to move in. We will stay the last couple of months in the church’s “mission house” as we prepare, purchase & pack for Haiti. I will also still be working on the revision process for the grade two Bible curriculum.
PRAY with us:
– as we help Theo’s mom transition to more 24/7 care, after having fallen again with unexplained fainting.
– as we sort our home by the end of November: what to sell, store, or take to Haiti.
– for God’s provision for the transition to Haiti in January.
PRAISE God with us:
– for the many people who are wanting to partner with our ministry to school children in Haiti.
– for the revisions being done in the grade two Bible curriculum for next school year.
– for a lovely Christian lady who will house-sit our AL home while we are gone for 2 years.
Thank you for your part in our minstry by your prayers,
Theo & Martha Enns
60 Briarwood Lane – Rainsville, AL 35986 – Cell phone: 256-601-9765
New Tribes Mission of Canada; Box 707; Durham, ON N0G 1RO; CANADA – http://canada.ntm.org
New Tribes Mission, Inc.; 1000 E. First St.; Sanford, FL 32771; USA.
Our personal e-mail: email@example.com