From Florida to Mississippi, and from Alabama to Idaho –
We will be travelling a lot this month. Mom is recuperating well from her surgery and 2-week stay at a local rehab center. She is still receiving out-patient physical therapy – until we move her (Dec.11th) to Mississippi, to stay with her son Paul & Latresa for a month. Martha & I are with her here at NTM Homes in FL, helping her sort & pack up her 2-bedroom apartment, in preparation for her permanent move to my sister’s (Marcy & Dan Schuring) in Missouri in January.
Over the Christmas season, Martha and I will be visiting our daughter Heidi & Mark Miller – thanks to a generous designated gift! Oh, and did I mention that 4 of our 7 grandchildren live with Mark & Heidi? Last month, we were able to move our “stuff” out of our home in Alabama, into the church’s “mission house.” Now our friend from church is enjoying settling in to our house, while we’re gone. So we will be sorting & packing for our move to Haiti from the “mission house”, in preparation for our departure the end of January.
PRAY with us:
– as we sort & pack for living in Haiti for 2 years.
– for more ministry partners to join us in reaching the school children of Haiti with foundational Bible curriculum.
– for the first grade students to learn to love their Creator & Redeemer through these brand-new Bible textbooks.
PRAISE GOD with us:
– that we were here to help mom prepare for her move from independent living to living with her daughter in Missouri.
– for being able to spend Christmas in Idaho, before we move to Haiti.
– for the second grade Bible curriculum that is in its final revision stages, getting ready for next school year.
Thank you for being a part of our minstry,
Theo & Martha Enns
60 Briarwood Lane – Rainsville, AL 35986 – Cell phone: 256-601-9765
New Tribes Mission of Canada; Box 707; Durham, ON N0G 1RO; CANADA – http://canada.ntm.org
New Tribes Mission, Inc.; 1000 E. First St.; Sanford, FL 32771; USA.