Life Through Tyler’s Eyes
- I LOVE School
- My favorite color is Yellow
- My favorite words to hear are: Jump time, swimming or Macaroni and Cheese
- If it can be climbed I will climb it
- I can hold my own in pretty much any card game
- My brother is my best friend, my partner in crime and my English to French dictionary
- This year I learned that multiple languages exist: I now speak English, a little French and a few words in Wolof
- Just because I live in the desert doesn’t mean I like being dirty
- I am pretty sure that rice is not edible, actually most things my mom tries to make me eat aren’t. Don’t even get me started on how gross Chocolate is.
- I don’t remember Portland, but my brother tells me it is a land flowing with cereal, ice cream and strawberries.
- I don’t get to spend very much time with some of my family, but I enjoy every minute I have with them
FOUR?? That’s crazy! Happy birthday Tyler!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! I love you so much. You are such an amazing boy and I am so honored to be your aunt. Thank you for taking time to play with me and talk and laugh with me! I wish I could have been there to eat some of your yummy cake and sing to you! I hope we can Skype soon! Love you, Aunt Michelle