Summer has come to a close and with it begins a new phase of life and ministry begins. Here are some ways you can be praying for us in the upcoming month…
- Beginning a New School – The boys will be beginning a new school in a a few days. They will attend a British Missionary school which is about a 30 minute drive from where we are. New beginnings are always hard. Pray for them as they begin this new adventure. Pray for friends and pray for them in general as they adapt to a new schooling system.
- Our travels begin – We will be traveling a lot in September. We will be visiting 4 different works in 3 different locations. This will amount to many hours on the road and lots of logistics. Pray for us as we travel and for the visits with each of these teams.
- Leadership Meetings – Our leadership team will come together to meet and discuss struggles we are facing on our field. It isn’t very often this team is in one place at the same time. Pray for these meetings. Pray that God would direct the conversations and decisions that need to be made. Pray most of all that God will keep our leadership team united.
- New missionaries – The last week of August we received another new family and a single. This brings us up to 10 new missionaries currently in our E2 program. Pray for us as we care and lead this team of new missionaries.
- Youth Group – We started up a group for the younger youth at our church. It has been going really well and we are encouraged to see their engagement in God’s word. Please pray for us as we continue to lead this group and also as we take on an other young man from our church who is interested in helping us in this ministry.
Thanks for staying engaged and praying for us!