One Month to Go!
So, in the last month, we’ve renewed passports, applied for visas and purchased international airfare. Amazing provision to be able to do that so soon! We’re also seeing that we need to raise a bit more, and if we can we may be able to bless the team in Brazil in some special ways. The goal right now is $1500 more and with what’s come in here as well as from other sources we’ve got basically $1100 more.
Here’s what needs to happen still:
- We need to receive our passports back with the tourist visa in them
- We need to finalize the details of exactly what we’re going to get to do there
- We need to raise the remaining funds.
Here’s what you can pray for in light of those things:
- Timely arrival of the passports
- Good health leading up to this trip
- For Joel’s parents who will be joining Bethany’s Mom in caring for the kids while we’re away
- For the team serving at the school we’re going to visit. They’ll be on their Christmas break and getting much needed rest. We hope to be an encouragement in many ways.
If you want to be a tangible part of this trip taking moving forward, you can click on the image to the right or on the button below. We would LOVE to have you on our team of backers.
[button url=”http://go.ntm.org/pottertrip” target=”” size=”small” style=”cherry” icon=”” popup=”” title=””]Give to our project[/button] [button url=”https://blogs.ethnos360.org/joel-potter/2015/09/28/brazil-bound-the-details/” target=”” size=”small” style=”cherry” icon=”” popup=”” title=””]Read more detail[/button]