No kidding, you guys… the Husband family is growing by one! (Well, we are presuming that’s its one for now.) Elayne, Titus and Joel will be welcoming a new little brother or sister to our home sometime in October of this year – details to follow as we learn them!
Obviously, this change will bring many others – ministry timelines and study schedules among them. Practically speaking, it is too early to know which details will be affected; after our upcoming trip to the mountains, we will begin to work on investigating those areas.
For now, we remain grateful that God has chosen to entrust us with another little one to love, enjoy, and lead toward Himself. We will keep all of you in the loop as we begin this journey together once more, and look forward to meeting face-to-face this new baby God has given us!
Way to be praying:
- Health for both Amy and the baby she is carrying.
- Energy for our whole family; Amy most obviously will need this, but please pray also for Jordan and the kids as we look to serve Amy through this season.
- Our studies of language and culture, which will be affected in many ways by this news. Please pray in particular for encouragement and rest in the Lord!
- Our upcoming trip next week to the mountains of Mexico, learning about the church planting work among the Tepehuan people in BG.
- Titus’ continued recovery from sickness, especially a nasty ear infection and the resulting difficulty he is having with hearing well.
- Wisdom as we consider many plans and possibilities before the Lord… desiring His will, trusting His guidance, and desiring to rest in Him.