As we respond to God about the events of the past month, the best words that come to mind are gratitude and awe. We have been blessed to see God answer prayers in tangible ways, and our response is awe at how He works. He loves the church, and He will provide for its growth. Our ministry is just one small part of growing thriving churches around the world, and we see His hand as we continue in Ministry Partnership Development.
“…Christ loved the church. He gave up His life for her to make her holy and clean, washed by the cleansing of God’s Word.”Ephesians 5:25b-26
We are grateful for:
- A second car! After lots of car trouble, we prayed for over a month about buying a second car. God answered through CMTS (Christian Missionary Technical Services), who sold us the exact car we were looking for at a very discounted price!
- Three upcoming church presentations. God continues to open doors for us to share our ministry and teach others about global missions.
- Growth in our knowledge of God’s character and His love for the church.
Good news from Mexico: After 30 years of language learning and translation work, the Tepehuan New Testament is complete! The missionaries shared: “The first box of New Testaments arrived by air! Several more boxes arrived by land. This is great news. We are grateful to the Lord and for your prayers…Especially pray for open and tender hearts to hear the Word of God and apply truth to lives.”
- Pray for travel…we are headed to Texas in December! We are sharing our ministry at a church in Beaumont, and we are excited to stay with Kathy’s brother Alex.
- Pray for God to raise up our full support so that we can head out SOON to the Missionary Training Center. They are understaffed, and each staff member is carrying extra responsibilities as they faithfully continue to train up new missionaries for cross-cultural work. We are eager to get to the MTC and serve with them. January is still our goal, and we realize that only God can help us reach that goal. We are confident that He will work out His perfect plans.
- Keep the Tepehuan people in your prayers, that reading the Word of God would transform their hearts and lives.