Q: When do we move to Missouri?
A: As of right now, we can move when we reach our recommended monthly financial support level from Ethnos360, and we are about 40% short of that. Our prayer is as soon as possible, sometime in the next few months. We’ll keep you posted!
Lately, we have gotten a lot of good questions from you. Here is a great link to answer any questions you have about giving, or about what missionary support is: https://ethnos360.org/give/questions. We are learning as we go, so thank you for being gracious to us when we don’t always explain things clearly!
Q: How can you pray for us?
A: To be honest, it is hard to wait. It’s hard not to have an exact moving date and to live in a state of transition. The blessing of the unknown is learning how to wait on the Lord. (Just look up “wait” in a concordance. It’s in the Bible A LOT). A favorite verse for us right now is Psalm 130:5, about waiting for the Lord. So, please pray…
- That we wait well—serving the Lord right where we are, and learning more about Him
- That we reach our full financial support so we can go!
- For the staff at the Missionary Training Center as they equip new missionaries
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I hope.Psalm 130:5
Q: What are we thankful for?
A: Too many things to list in one update! But we’ll share a few:
- Missionary housing at Palisades Community Bible Church. They are such gracious hosts!
- Great relationships and connections with our sending church, Streamsong Church
- Gaining new ministry partners this month!
- The faithfulness of our prayer and financial partners (Thank you for your constant encouragement to us.)
And we are always thankful when we think about the gift of our salvation and our eternal inheritance:
1 Peter 1:3-4a
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade.
Q: How can we pray for you?
We can’t answer this question! You need to let us know. We have a prayer list with your names on it. When we tell you to write us with your prayer requests, we mean it!! E-mail, text, write, call—find a way to tell us how we can pray for you. We would love to partner with you in one of the ways that you have partnered with us!