Our objectives include planting churches in each unreached tribe which will be able to multiply our efforts.
- Before that may happen believers must be discipled or equipped for the work of the ministry.
- Before that may happen there must be believers in Jesus Christ.
- Before that may happen a missionary must teach them God’s Word.
- Before that may happen a missionary must translate scripture into a language they understand and teach them to read it.
- Before that may happen a missionary must learn the language and culture.
- Before that may happen a missionary must go to where they live.
- Before that may happen a missionary must be sent to do the job.
- Before that may happen a missionary must be supported.
- Before that may happen the church must be mobilized to send a missionary.
- Before that may happen a missionary must be trained to do the job.
- Before that may happen the church and the missionary candidate must know about the tribes who need to be reached and God’s revealed method of reaching them.
- Before that may happen someone must educate the churches and individuals about unreached tribes.
- Before that may happen the educator must be sent by those who know God’s Word and the destiny of the lost.
Christians in many churches are unaware that there are people in the world who have no knowledge of Jesus Christ who have no access to a Bible in a language they understand and have no access to a Christian who could tell them what Jesus has done for them. The needs of tribal people must be introduced to Christians who may respond in faith to God’s Word.
Many missionaries now serving in far away places responded to the need because someone took the time to share God’s Word about:
- the destiny of the unreached,
- about God’s plan for reaching the unreached,
- about eternal investments and God’s economy, and
- the responsibility and opportunity to act in responsive faith.
Mobilization is a vital part of reaching unreached tribes with the Good News that Jesus is Risen!
Mobilization representatives work to generate opportunities to speak through setting up displays at events, through responding to invitations, through cold calling church leaders and through visiting small groups, colleges, schools and universities.
If you would like to help us mobilize the people who want to make a difference for remote tribes, you might:
- … invite a mobilizer to assist or advise you.
- … sponsor a representative to speak to a group you know.
- … make sure the people around you know God’s Word about reaching tribes.
- … encourage God’s people to act in faith toward reaching remote people.
- … support a full time mission mobilizer to enable outreach to more people.
- … pray for mobilizers as they give presentations and seek opportunities.
- … pray for hearts of listeners to be prepared to respond in faith and take action to reach the unreached.
Each of us has a part on God’s team for declaring His glory among all nations (ethnos).
Thank you for working with us in mobilizing God’s people toward declaring His glory among the tribes!