Please pray for us.
We want to glorify God in all that we do. We are in a spiritual battle for the souls of men; both for the language groups of people who have no access to the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ, and for the believers who could have a part in telling them. God often works to accomplish His purposes through people who will humble themselves to pray.
Our objective: Establish thriving churches of Christians among language groups of people who will not hear in our generation unless we act.
Our method: By teams living among them, learning the heart language, understanding the culture, translating the scriptures, teaching foundationally (light of the knowledge of God’s glory), and intentional discipleship — equipping the unreached people groups to join us, by faith in Christ, in establishing thriving churches where Christ is not known.
Our role: Asking Christians to get involved; to pray, to give, to send, and to go. We present God’s Word, opportunities to engage, and invitations for action.
Our means: Christians who fund our ability to go to where Christians gather and present opportunities.
We desire interactive relationships centered on Christ, dependent upon Christ as our head, interdependent with each other, and proactive to engage in Christ’s mission for the Church of proclaiming His glory among every ethnic and language group of people.
We are seeking:
- Churches to prepare Christians, through intentional discipleship, to go as missionaries to the least reached language groups of people.
- Churches to send career missionaries, volunteers, skilled associates, support teams, and short-term workers.
- Churches to support missionaries who will plant thriving churches among the least reached language groups of people.
- Church leaders who will bring groups to Wayumi to be exposed to the idea of investing themselves fully in what God is doing on earth.
- People who are willing to be trained at Ethnos360 Bible Institutes for a lifetime of ministry.
- People who will be trained as career missionaries at Ethnos360’s Missionary Training Center.
- Advocates who have a heart to work with us to accomplish these things and to multiply our efforts.
We need prayer for wisdom to know where to go, what to say, and how to say it.
We need prayer for us in our own personal battles to walk in the Spirit and produce fruits of righteousness.
We need prayer for the resources to go to where people are and speak to them. Specifically, sufficient income to cover day-to-day living expenses, reliable vehicles for transportation, fees for display tables at events, lodging when necessary, travel expenses, and the means to engage people over meals or coffee as they consider their involvement in missions.
Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds: That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak.Colossians 4:3-4
We need prayer for opportunities to meet people who would be likely to embrace our passion to fulfill the Great Commission.
2 Thessalonians 3:1
Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:
We need prayer for hearts prepared (ourselves and our audiences) to receive God’s word, and to respond in obedient, selfless faith to accomplish God’s purposes with willing hearts.
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.Ephesians 6:18-20