Every year, several Awana kids have contacted us with their Awana questions. So, we have decided to make this page just for them (and for their parents, too). Below you will find some of your questions and answers, but you can always email us and let us know if you need more information. Thank you for praying for us and for the Agutaynens.
- Where do you work? We work in the Philippines among the Agutaynen people.
- Where is the Philippines? The Philippines is located in Southeast Asia, north of Australia.
- What do you do as missionaries? Our job is “church planting”, which means, we tell the Agutaynens about Jesus.
- What is your favorite verse? Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- How can we pray for you? Please pray that we speak the Agutaynen language clearly and that we always show the love of Jesus Christ to the Agutaynens.
- How can we pray for the Agutaynens? Please pray that the Agutaynens will trust in Jesus alone for their salvation.
- What kind of food do the Agutaynens eat? Rice, rice, and more rice. The Agutaynens will also top their rice occasionally with fish, meat, or vegetables.
- What do the Agutaynens do for a livelihood? Agutaynens are mostly fishermen and rice farmers.
- How can we pray for the Jordan Family? Please pray for us that we will be able to learn the Agutaynen language and communicate the Gospel message to the Agutaynens. Pray for our kids that they will be part in showing their Agutaynen friends the love of Jesus Christ.