Want a challenge?
Often we pick a goal or resolution for the New Year, and this year Martha and I were at a mission workshop January 4-6. The workshop was for international missionary trainers. Martha and I were there on behalf of the training program in West Africa, where our co-workers are training Africans to be effective in reaching people from different ethnic backgrounds – many without God’s Word in their own language. The workshop centered on God’s Story, which started in eternity past, and will continue on into eternity future. We each have a part in what God is doing on planet earth: as part of the Church, serving the Church, to expand the Church. Acts 1:8 expresses God’s desire that the Church efforts be simultaneously reaching our home areas, our own neighboring areas, “and” the outer edges where God’s Message has still not been heard.
We were given a challenging question: What is the main THEME of God’s Story, of God’s Message, from eternity to eternity? Let us know how you would answer that question.
We thank you for your interest in our part of that Commission. Continue praying with us…
- As we translate training manuals and reference material into French for African evangelists and church-planters.
- As we care for my mom (a retired missionary) in our home in Alabama.
- As we seek to be faithful in our local church’s outreach and ministries, here as well.
You can praise the Lord with us…
- For His provisions month by month as we serve full-time from our office-in-home.
- For opportunities to be a blessing in our local community (like preaching monthly at a mental health home).
- For health, inspiration, and fulfillment in our roles for all 3 of us here.
Your itinerant missionaries,
Theo & Martha (& mom Hedy) Enns
60 Briarwood Lane
Rainsville, AL 35986