What are you studying?
In Senegal, this month, there are some young men and women who are studying 60 lessons on God’s story from eternity to eternity (sometimes referred to as Creation to Christ). Our Vision Integral missionary teammates are teaching this as a 3-week course, the third module in training Africans to be equipped in cross-cultural evangelism and church-planting.
Here in Alabama, I am studying parallel versions of this chronology. During the week I am translating training material into French for our African training modules. This month, I am starting a new small group class at our local church, to teach this progressive revelation of God seen in the Bible history. About once a month I also get to preach at a group-home chapel for mentally-challenged, and there too, I tell these bad-news-to-good-news stories through the Old Testament, leading up to our wonderful redemption story.
I do enjoy studying and teaching God’s Word. I hope you are finding places where you too can find joy in studying His Word.
- …for the 75 years that Ethnos360 (originally called New Tribes Mission) has served around the globe, helping see that all ethnic groups hear this Good News;
- …for believers from around the globe who want to be trained in reaching across language and culture barriers;
- …for people like you who participate by praying and sending so we can serve least-reached people-groups around the globe.
◊ Pray with us…
- For our teammates as they train these African believers in missions.
- For inspiration as I translate mission resource material into French for Africa.
- For my Mom Enns, living with us (Her cataract surgeries have healed well!)
Your grateful, itinerant missionaries,
Theo & Martha Enns
Serving with Ethnos Canada since 1978
“As part of the Church – serving the Church – to expand the Church”
60 Briarwood Lane — Rainsville, AL 35986 — USA
T: 256-601-9765; M: 256-601-0551