Theo is joining our local church missions trip to Haiti June 10-16. He is helping give orientation pep talks about cultural awareness and safety to the 16 or more trip participants in these weeks before they leave. Martha has been selling BBQ tickets for meals the church will prepare as a fund-raiser for this trip. By the way, if anyone wants to participate in Theo’s trip expenses, they can do so through our mission home offices — but if you use checks, please write them out to Ethnos360 (for USA) or Ethnos Canada — with a separate note stating that it is for the ministry of Theo & Martha Enns. Then please send us a personal note (or Reply to this e-mail), so we know to use that solely for this Haiti Missions Trip. This trip will be to help at an orphanage and a senior-citizen facility along the coast of Haiti. Theo hopes to share daily devotional times in Haitian Creole at the senior center, while he’s there.
Meanwhile, our full-time ministry with Ethnos Canada is still in translating French training material for Africans wanting to become missionaries. If you are interested in seeing articles about the work of Ethnos360 or Ethnos Canada (both names refer to what was formerly known as New Tribes Mission) you can download a monthly magazine from either Ethnos360 magazine (USA), or Ethnos Canada magazine (Canadian PDF version).
◊ Pray with us…
- …as we continue preparing French resources for African missionary candidates.
- …as Theo prepares & shares orientation talks before the June 10-16 mission trip to Haiti.
- …for the funds needed for this extra trip to accompany our Alabama church group.
◊ Praise the Lord with us …
- …for Mom Enns’ health and joy in our home here;
- …for His inspiration as Theo seeks to translate clearly & simply into French;
- …for His faithful provision for us to serve Him, through you, His fellow Kingdom citizens.
Glady serving, by His grace,
Theo & Martha Enns
“As part of the Church – serving the Church – to expand the Church”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.