One of the joys of serving the Lord from North America is being able to see our grandchildren, more than every 4 years. We saw 4 grandchildren in Idaho after only 2 years, this summer, and we will be seeing 3 more grandkids in North Carolina the end of October. Then for Christmas we plan to see our 8th grandchild for the first time (and she will be 5-1/2 months old by then). Oh, and we have & will see our married children, as well!
A long-term project that has been my priority these last few months has been, and continues to be, translating our mission’s Literacy program for people groups that have not had their language in writing. As missionaries learn these languages, and translate the Bible into their languages, the people need to know how to read the Word and be able to learn from it, even on their own. My assignment involves seeing the training helps for these missionaries translated into French,so that we can train African believers (who have been educated in French-speaking schools) to also become missionaries to these unreached language groups.
If you are interested in reading more about the ministries of Ethnos360 or Ethnos Canada, respectively, you can use one of the links below:
From the US: subscribe to the print magazine for free.
From Canada: read or subscribe to the magazine for free.
Thank you for your prayers with us:
– for wisdom in expressing literacy principles in French, that will need to be taught to people in their heart languages;
– for missionaries in West Africa who will be training African co-workers to reach unreached people groups with the Gospel;
– for on-going health and support as we serve from our home in Alabama.
Thank the Lord with us:
– for the joy He gives us as we care for my mom (Hedy Enns) in our home;
– for my French-speaking translation helper from Haiti;
– for opportunities to serve Him both locally and globally.
Serving with Ethnos360/Ethnos Canada,
Theo & Martha Enns firstname.lastname@example.org
60 Briarwood Lane email@example.com
Rainsville, AL 35986
Ph: 256-601-9765 https://blogs.ethnos360.org/theo-enns/ | https://ethnos.ca/
“As part of the Church – serving the Church – to expand the Church”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.