Many of you prayed for us throughout this summer. So how did the Lord answer your prayers? We do believe He did, and we are so thankful for those that read our prayer & praise notes, and then remember us before the Lord. We are also grateful for the many that faithfully participate in our ministry through their giving, and we wish we knew better how to express our thanks.
In July, I had my 67th birthday and the Lord encouraged me from Acts 20:24 to “finish my course with joy.” We are thankful, as listed below, to be able to translate computer programs and training PowerPoints into French – from our home here in Alabama – to help our co-workers in West Africa who are training nationals to participate in reaching people groups who still do not have the Word of God in their own language.
We value your PRAYERS for us:
- so that we will set right priorities in fulfilling our ministry to unreached people;
- so that we will be a blessing and catalysts for others to “go into all the world”
- so that the French translations will be effective in training others in world mission.
We PRAISE the Lord with you (for His answers to your prayers):
– for the joy of caring for my mom
in our home as we serve the Lord;
– for health and strength to carry on, reaching Africa from Alabama;
– for translation projects being reviewed, revised, and with more to come.
“As part of the Church – serving the Church – to expand the Church.”