– Allegra’s health has been improving steadily although she is still dealing with the weakness and high heart rate issues, albeit less consistently. Thank you for praying for her and us in that.
– BIG praise… Our work visas have been officially issued this week and are good for 1 year! This is a huge answer to prayer as it has been up in the air ever since we arrived. It also opens several doors for us in regards to travel, daily life, and our ability to go home and return when the time comes.
– In a few days we will celebrate our 1 Year Anniversary in Country! Wow. Although certainly our most challenging year to-date, God has been so faithful to us and continues to walk beside us (or carry us!) each step of the way.
– As far as our move to the next region, we don’t have the dates set yet. We would appreciate prayer for wisdom in all of that and a good start to our time there.
– Moriah turned 2 last month!!! What a fantastic little girl we have; she’s just getting too big too fast is all!
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Our close friends just had their fourth baby boy and we got to watch their other boys while they were at the hospital. Congratulations to them!
– The family that we have been asking prayer for (they’ve been trying to move here for months now) finally arrived! Praise the Lord! We’ve been able to help them settle in for the last couple weeks. It’s interesting and so different to be the slight “experts” compared to the new families as we help them adjust to life here.
– And now the icing on the cake: We are expecting a little sibling for Moriah! — she’s ready to be a BIG SISTER!! We’re very excited to welcome another life into our family in September. (video below!)
– Which leads to… We are planning to come home to have the baby! If the Lord allows, we hope to fly to Pennsylvania for the birth, figure out the baby’s paperwork process, and then visit family in California. We hope to return to this side of the world after the paperwork is all taken care of. Others have had their babies in this country, but what with the challenges of Moriah’s birth, the recommendations of several people, the quality of health care here, and the good timing (right before our regional move), we feel that we should take the opportunity to have the baby at home and with family.
So yes, lot’s of really great news! God is always good. No matter what!
- For baby #2!
- That our work visas were issued!
- That our friends had their baby with no issues & our other friends were able to join us here!
- For the team of coworkers here that have helped us with visas, health issues, future plans, etc…
- For a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- For our testimony to shine bright as we finish our time here.
- For wisdom in preparations for our move as well as our trip home.
- For wisdom in regards to Allegra’s other ongoing health issues.