See you later…
We have so enjoyed our time here at home! Thank you to each one who has been an encouragement to us while we’ve been back. It’s been a bit of a whirlwind but we’re so thankful for the months we’ve had.
After spending Christmas with Allegra’s family in California, and now packing-up our things here in Pennsylvania, we plan to fly halfway around the world to Asia Pacific. Thank you for praying for Maela’s paperwork—it all came through faster than expected and allowed us to have everything we need to fly. The only thing remaining is for negative covid tests to come through in time. We already took them and need the results before we can check in. The standard turn-around time is 2 to 5 days, but we need them within 2.5 days due to airline requirements. It’s a tight window of time!
Upon arrival we will have to quarantine in a designated hotel for 7 days and pass 2 more covid tests before being allowed to fly to our final destination which is a new city and home for us. Here is a video with a little update for everyone.
Thank you all!!
- That Maela’s paperwork came through.
- That we have a house to go to when we arrive.
- That we have had a refreshing time here.
- For our Covid tests to be negative and ready in time to check in to our flight.
- For grace on the trip (like sleep for the girls!), quarantine on arrival, and settling in to a new city and home.
PC Roxi Mueller PC Roxi Mueller