Have you heard the news? We just purchased tickets to fly back to Papua New Guinea in January! Once again we were not sure if this was going to happen. And while we make our plans, we are trusting God to direct/redirect as we move forward. Thankfully things are lining up. Doctors/dentist/eye exams are all complete. Paul’s brother’s estate is finished. Andrea’s sister, Michelle, is doing well after her cancer battle. So we are prayerfully and cautiously stepping forward, back to PNG!
For the past year, Paul has been helping here, at our aviation training center, with facility maintenance. Recently he has moved into the hangar to help with helicopter maintenance in preparation for our return. He is looking forward to the day when he can get back in the hangar in PNG to help the team as they maintain our 3 Kodiaks and 2 R66 helicopters!
But before we hop on the planes, so much needs to be accomplished and we sure do appreciate your payers. We have enjoyed our time here in southern Arizona especially at our church. Paul has had the privilege of speaking from time to time while Andrea has helped with Sunday School. All 4 of us love our time with the Awana club and are really going to miss it. Once again we are faced with painful “see-you-laters” that somehow don’t get any easier.
Praise & Prayer Requests
- Praise: We have tickets to return to Papua New Guinea in January 2024.
- Praise: Phoebe had another hip doctor appointment this month. She continues to heal! Praise we can continue to see her doctor via video appointments!
- Praise: For Ramu Valley Bible gathering in PNG where believers from four different tribal churches and languages came together to worship and learn about God together. Many said it was very encouraging to see they are not alone in their faith.
- Prayer: For us as we have many “see-you-laters” ahead of us — especially for Phoebe and Josh.
- Prayer: For the finances needed as we buy supplies and fly back to PNG.
- Prayer: For the Awana club here in Arizona that we have been a part of. Many kids are being reached and discipled. More workers are needed.