In just a few days we will be leaving our home (away from home) here at Ethnos360’s training center in Arizona. Our year and a half here, while not planned, has been such a blessing. We thank the Lord for each and every one of you who have prayed and given to our ministry during this time. We unexpectantly left Papua New Guinea (PNG) to have Phoebe’s hip evaluated but the Lord had many other reasons for having us Stateside.
Paul was able to spend these last couple of months back in the hangar working on an R66 helicopter to help him prepare for working in PNG. Our rental house here is almost sorted and cleaned and we will soon head to Kansas to spend Christmas with Paul’s parents. We are also looking forward to visiting with 2 of our supporting churches before we head back to PNG in mid January. These days and weeks ahead will be full of tears and transitions so we covet your prayers.
Praise & Prayer Requests
- Praise: We thank the Lord for the extra finances that came in last month to help cover the cost of our return tickets to PNG.
- Praise: Phoebe continues to walk more and improve in movement! The hip bone ball is growing back nicely.
- Praise: For God’s good timing and provision for our needs along this detour in our mission’s life. It was no detour to God, but His purposeful journey for us as a family.
- Prayer: We ask that you pray for Josh and Phoebe as we transition but can you also pray for the MKs (missionary kids) here in Arizona.
- Prayer: For safety as we travel from southern AZ into the frigid cold of south eastern Kansas.
- Prayer: That we would rely on the Lord during these emotional times of transition.