Another month of our Home Assignment has come and gone. In the dust of the last few weeks, we have . . .
. . . shared in three more churches,
. . . visited two colleges for Luke to consider,
. . . attended a wedding in Tennessee,
. . . visited The Ark Encounter, and so much more.
Looking ahead to this month, Lord willing, . . .
. . . the boys are continuing school and are attending one class each at a home school association,
. . . Abigail has her first Art and Craft show, where she is selling her cards and wall art,
. . . enjoying fall family activities like football games, apple picking and a cornmaze,
. . . we will be sharing every Sunday and attending several mission conferences:
– September 19 AM, Rollins Christian Fellowship, Manton, MI
– September 26 AM, Potter’s Wheel Bible Church, Zeeland, MI
– October 3 AM, Antioch Bible Church, Mesick, MI
– October 8-10, New Richmond Baptist Church, Holland, MI
– October 15-17, Mayfair Bible Church, Flushing, MI
– October 24 AM, Robinson Baptist Church, Grand Haven, MI
– October 24 PM, Jenison Bible Church, Hudsonville, MI
There truly isn’t a dull moment in our lives.
Speaking of looking ahead, the ladies in the village hope to start a new year of Kids’ Bible Club on September 25. Please pray that these ladies will be faithful, the Gospel will be clearly presented, and the kids will be excited to start another year.
Thank you for your continued prayers and we hope to see many of you soon.