Here are a few commonly asked questions concerning our support.
Q. Do you guys get paid to do what you do?
A. We do not get a salary from Ethnos360. Ethnos360 is a “faith-based mission,” which is another way of saying that Ethnos360 missionaries are on their own when it comes to their paychecks. We DO, however, receive financial support from individuals and churches.
Q. How much do you make each month?
A. This one is tricky to answer, because when you compare our monthly support with an average salary you are not comparing apples to apples. Our support is used to cover expenses that are not reflected in a typical pay stub, and that most people never have to think about. For example, our support covers our medical insurance, any personal expenses, travel costs by plane and chopper, and all ministry expenses.
Q. I would like to support you, but I don’t have much money. What can I do?
A. First off, not all support is monetary. We greatly appreciate those who regularly lift up our family and our ministry before our Father in prayer! Secondly, God asks us to give out of what He has given us. He’s given some people more and some less. We have people donating towards our ministry anywhere from $10 per month to several hundred. How you choose to involve yourself is between you and the Lord.
Q. Where do most of your support come from, churches or individuals?
A. Far and away, individuals. Individuals make up 80% of our monthly support, with churches covering the other 20%.
Give online to Lourens and Marie Laureti through Ethnos.ca/Give.
Receipts valid in Canada only. All donations through Ethnos Canada qualify for an official receipt for income tax purposes. Donation receipts issued by Ethnos Canada are only valid in Canada.
Other Ways to Give
Set up Monthly Pre-Authorized Debits from your bank account.
To give by phone using a credit card, call 844-855-6862.
PO Box 707
Durham ON N0G 1R0
Make your cheque payable to “Ethnos Canada” and include a note that says your gift is for Lourens and Marie Laureti’s ministry.
Tax-deductible receipts are valid only in the USA. Contact us for information about tax-deductible receipts for other countries.
Other Ways to Give
Set up monthly Electronic Funds Transfers from your bank account.
To give by phone using a credit card or debit card, call 866-547-2460.
312 W. First St.
Sanford, FL 32771-1231
Make your check payable to “Ethnos360” and include a note that says your gift is for this missionary’s ministry.