Robert was born and raised in Titusville, Pennsylvania. He accepted Christ as his personal Savior at the age of 8. Before going into missionary work, he attended the University of Nebraska and New Tribes Bible Institute and was involved in food service management, clerical work and teaching.
Terri was born and raised in Carson City, Michigan. She also accepted Christ at young age. She attended Grand Rapids School of the Bible and Music and Cedarville College and was involved in teaching before going into missionary work.
While living in Michigan in 1994, Robert and Terri were challenged to leave their “comfort zones” and go tell the Good News to those who had never heard. They joined New Tribes Mission (now known as Ethnos360) and spent several years ministering in Senegal, West Africa. Robert served as the computer consultant for missionaries while Terri worked with homeschooling families and taught at Dakar Academy.
Robert’s Ministry: Offgrid Tech
“Sustaining Tribal Church Planting through Technical Support”
The Offgrid Tech services missionaries worldwide from many evangelical mission organizations. Robert’s ministry includes the following areas:
- Purchasing Manager for the Offgrid Tech and working with vendors
- Training and equipping missionaries to manage the physical aspects of living in remote locations
- Doing research & development of specialized equipment including solar electric systems
Terri’s Ministry: Education Resource Center
“Providing training and educational resources to Ethnos360 families”
The Education Resource Center services families in missionary training and those working overseas. Terri’s ministry includes the following areas:
- Training teachers to be Education Consultants overseas
- Providing educational resources to missionary families
- Teaching education related classes to MTC students and preparatory classes to those who will be homeschooling overseas
We have four children who are working, studying and serving around the United States: one in New York, two in Missouri and one in Georgia! They are a blessing to us.