In just a few days, on October 14, a new evangelistic Bible study will kick-off in the village. We offered our house as the location of the Bible study, but we left it up to the believers concerning who they would invite to this Bible study. With great excitement, they have invited 20 families. Many of these families have kids who already attend our Kid’s Bible Club and Youth Group.
As there is no way we can fit 20 families into our house, we are planning to have this Bible study outside on our miniature basketball slab. The only question is: “Who will come and sit in these chairs”?
We ask you to pray:
- That these 20 families will faithfully come every Sunday evening to this Bible study for the next several months;
- That they will clearly understand the message and see the difference between God’s Good News and what they have already been taught by their village church;
- That these 20 families will have the boldness to step out in faith against those in the village who guilt them from believing in Jesus Christ;
- Strength for Stephen and the other church leader who will be leading this Bible study;
- That God will provide us with good weather as we still have three more months of rainy season.
Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement.