It’s amazing that seven years have passed. Seven years of happiness and also of sorrows.
We feel JOY when we see the students grow, our children walk well towards their goals, the churches getting involved in the care of each of their missionaries.
We feel SADNESS, when suddenly everything seems to be upside down, our church disconnects from us, family problems seem to be increasing, we experience conflicts with our ministry partners, and there is great mental and physical exhaustion.
25 years have also passed since we began this adventure of sharing a life together. We have gained much more than just kilos.
It also seems incredible that it has been five years since our daughter, Andrea, started her studies as a nurse and now we have an RN at home. We thank God for his care with her in a city as big and dangerous as Bogotá, and for the wisdom He gave her to finish her studies with honors.
We give thanks to the Lord for the privilege of raising these three children.
GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN FAITHFUL
Our prayer requests
1. As a couple, not to forget to maintain our relationship with Christ through the study of the Word and prayer.
2. That we entrust the lives of our children to the Lord, He is their heavenly father and knows what is best for them.
3. In this last year we have lost two of our supporters, we pray to God for people who can make up for that lack in our monthly budget.
4. We give thanks to God for the completion of the studies of our daughter Andrea, and we ask for a job for her soon.
5. We thank God for the recovery of the broken hand of our son Daniel.
6. For the lost, so they can know the Lord (a big part of our family is in that condition).
7. For the students, that as a team of teachers we can align them to the Father’s purposes.
HIS GLORY IN US
In the following video, we share greater details about our ministry: